Thursday, January 21, 2010

What kind of nail design should i make for my sisters wedding ?

its going to be a hot pink and black wedding and animal print theme i was not sure what kind of nail design i should have plz help only 3 more days ....What kind of nail design should i make for my sisters wedding ?
Maybe paint them hot pink and put zebra or tiger stripes on them in black?What kind of nail design should i make for my sisters wedding ?
I'd do something a little more simple than the others suggested. Animal print isn't likely to show too much unless ppl get really close. I would put a light pink over the nail bed, then a hot pink on the tips and glaze over all of it in a very VERY light silver. It's not all that exciting, but I think it would look more classy. I did the same thing w/ the color blue for my friends wedding.


Maybe you could add an animal print bracelet and/ or scarf. IMO, animal print is best used as a subtle accent.


Have fun!
greeat wedding!








okayy french manicure pink on the nail black on the tips and zebra stripeds on the pink nail part!
thats easy animal print either zebra or cheetah in black and pink colors

No comments:

Post a Comment