Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple nail designs?

I want to paint a design on my nails, but i never done it before. I'm using like neon pink nail polish as the base and i got some neon orange to paint a design with one of those thin brushes. I have no clue what to do, and i dont think dots with work very well because its so thin. Can someone tell me a simple one i can do? some pictures would be very greatly appreciated! thank you so much in advanceSimple nail designs?
Well, checkered nails are always nice.


I did that a few months ago, and everyone thought they looked great.


They're really easy to do, actually.Simple nail designs?
what kind of pens or markers do you use for the checkered design?

Report Abuse



umm i just use sharpie markers and then put clear nail polish over it


its soo much easier then painting on your designs and its easy to fix too because you can just take it off with rubbing alcohol and not mess up your base coat





hope i could help ^_^



French!!


with the orange as your tips. Or you could alternate, every other nail pink...then the others orange lol

No comments:

Post a Comment