Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are Nail Designs Cool?

Do you have any?





http://www.nailartgallery.com/Are Nail Designs Cool?
yeah its cool but more cool to see the natural nail or a nail with a plain coating of natural colorAre Nail Designs Cool?
Yes, I try to get mine done once and a well for special events!
It depends on what they are.


I do my nails in black and pink stripes sometimes.


And doing them with a hello kitty face would be awesome.
some of them
i do like nail designs but i dont have them
GAH! She's going to have to go awhile without self pleasure...








I don't like fake nails, let alone designs. They look stupid just as one color, who the hay decided that looking like a manicured witch was attractive?
i think their cool. but i wouldn't want any that exaggerate.
YUP..





I GOT A HELLO KITTY SET








SURE MY KIDS ARE EMBARRASED...BUT JUST CAUSE IM A MAN DOESNT MEAN I DONT LIKE TO DAZZLE!!!
nail designs are homosexual
no fake nails or ';designs'; for me. i just do orange =)
I don't like them. It's either a french manicure or one solid color for me.
Sure, I want dice on my nails (do you remember Fergie's, yeah.)
The colors are nice. I don't like the ';claws.'; I prefer a more dainty tapering of the nails, but I do like some of the air brush designs.
well idk i dont like nail designs


i think plain and simple is the best to go with nails.
Their okay but I don't really like them because having four inch talons attatched to my fingers really gets in the way of things like when I'm typing on the computer or playing basketball or even putting in my contacts. I just paint my nails black,hot pink, or indigo blue sometimes.
No i just like the acrilic french tip and a little diamon only in one nail on each hand.
They're nice, but they're not for me! I like to keep it simple!
those are long nails
I like them but I don't wear them because I don't like to do my nails.
no!

No comments:

Post a Comment