Saturday, January 23, 2010

Easy nail design with things i have at home?

i just want something cute to do with my nails that is quick, easy, and just something that i can do without any experiance..thanks.Easy nail design with things i have at home?
I did this the other day, it looks really cute:


Choose a base colour. I used pink. cover your whole nail with it and wait for it to dry.


Then choose a colour that is completely different to the colour you chose (I used gold) and paint it so that if you divided your nail diagonally it would fill the top diagonal half.


Then choose a dark colour like black or dark purple and use a cocktail stick to make a thin line across the diagonal division where the two colours meet.


This is pretty easy, I did this while watching TV and lots of people ask me where I had it done! But to be honest it depends on how well you do it!Easy nail design with things i have at home?
I have something that I love to do it is cheap and easy. Get some tape, Scotch tape will work, but blue painters tape is better, you can get it in hard ware at walmart for about seven dollars, and it will last you forever. You can take the tape and cut it with a razor while it is still on the spool to make thin or thick strips. Pick two different nail colors, a lighter and darker color. First paint your base coat ( the lighter of the two) when that is dry take your strips you have cut and place them on your nails. Make sure you rub them kind of hard so they are good and stuck, then paint over them with your second color ( the darker of the two) wait a few seconds and pull the strips off. You should have a nice striped look. The more you play with you tape the more great ideas you will come up with. For the 4th of July I did an American flag... and I am no expert! Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment