Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What designs should I make with my nail art pen?

hearts, circles, squares, butterflies and thing you want. :)What designs should I make with my nail art pen?
ooh that sounds fun :) for halloween you could make like a pumpkin, or black cat, or something. you could do stripes, flowers, hearts, etc!What designs should I make with my nail art pen?
you can go soft or harsh


Soft:


Swirly patterns, incorporated with maybe butterflies, stars etc.


Harsh:


Gagged lines, thunder bolts, zebra stripes, lines, checks





anything really :)


x
spirals, diagonal lines, squiggly lines, hearts, rainbow stripes (if you have enough colors), colored french manicures, and other designs which are not so busy that they will look rediculous and distracting!
http://blog.wkrq.com/media/blogs/holly/S鈥?/a>











I like the black ones with the hearts
Make spiders for halloween. You just make a black circle, then 8 legs.
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment