Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like these nail designs? Link Inside?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm179鈥?/a>





http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/Ac鈥?/a>





For the second one:


I like this nail design but I was thinking of doing the base colour black.


Since it's my birthday this week I'm going to treat myself.


Also should I do the pattern on all my nails or just the thumb and ring fingers?





Also if you have any other suggestions for me.


I would love some.


Best answer gets 10 pointsDo you like these nail designs? Link Inside?
the 1st one really caught my eye!really!so I'm gonna have to go with that. also the 2nd one is ok but it just doesn't look right to me!!so definitely go with the brown plaid manicure.


HAVE A FUN BIRTHDAY!!:]]]]Do you like these nail designs? Link Inside?
They are so cute! For the base color black or pink would look good either way! It's so cute how it matches! It looks so professional. Personally, i think it would be better just to do the pattern on the thumb and ring finger, otherwise it will look too much.
I like the socond design better, The first one just seems like a little too much, i would go with the second one.
i like the second one WAYYYY better than the first


the first one looks like the ones you buy at wallmart and stick on
i dont like the first one. The 2nd one would look pretty in black.
I LOVE the second one with every fiber of my being!
1st one is so cute!
I like the second one! I love pink!!
i like the first one. maybe with pink and blacck

No comments:

Post a Comment