Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some cool nail designs or colours?

I wanted to get my nails done tomorrow and I don't know what to paint them as I really like this http://bp2.blogger.com/_XQk-_ubEPDY/SFlR鈥?/a>


I am also loving the black nails.


Anyways I wanted to know what color you liked and if you recommend a color for me.


I'm a little darker than Rihanna about Chanel Iman's color so if it works with my skin tone let me know!


I also like some cool designs on my nails so if you have any pictures 10 points will be waiting for you.Some cool nail designs or colours?
Try really dark purple; you may like it because it's close to black. Maybe navy blue...





But my favorite has to be bright orange. (I like the really flashy colors!) Some cool nail designs or colours?
color your finger nails black and then pink tip or you could do this http://www.elizabethnails.com/nails/nail鈥?/a>
i like that color!!! you should go for something fluorescent in pink green orange or blue!!!
i always like pure white, black, or navy nails.
i like the green that woulld look awsome on you....:)



hope this helps :)


just copy paste on google and click on the first 1






bright colours will look stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment