Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acrylic nail designs! help :)?

I'm getting my nails refilled tomorrow and i need some inspiration ;D


I think i want a coloured tip as apposed to the usual white french..


But what color? it cant be too out standing cause it'll look ugly if i wear something that doesn't go with them.


help ;DAcrylic nail designs! help :)?
blue-greenAcrylic nail designs! help :)?
black tips are always a cool way to change it up but at the same time will go with everything.





You could always just get an airbrush instead? You know a cool design just do the pinkies or both black tip with pinkie design. Sometimes people do just the ring fingers for a design.
I always get PEARL white tips


their still white but match everything their just a little sparkly shiny!!


Also add rhinestone sometimes their like 3 for 1buck at the place I go to!
i always go with black or navy blue... i wear those colors alot and they seem to go with everything.. i only get white when im gonna be somewhere fancy, or for a job.
I think black tips with a white, black, %26amp; silver glitter design look amazing :)





%26lt;3
i think yellow would look really cute evryone in cali does it i've done it..perfect for spring
lime green








***** you asked my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment