Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like these nail designs? Link Inside?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm179鈥?/a>





http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/Ac鈥?/a>





For the second one:


I like this nail design but I was thinking of doing the base colour black.


Since it's my birthday this week I'm going to treat myself.


Also should I do the pattern on all my nails or just the thumb and ring fingers?





Also if you have any other suggestions for me.


I would love some.


Best answer gets 10 pointsDo you like these nail designs? Link Inside?
oh those are extremely cute nails designs!


however i like the second one more





and good you should def treat yourself everyone deserves it once in a while =)





you can do black for the base color im sure itll look cute. i would do the pattern on all of my nails because its more visible.





have fun and happy birthday!!Do you like these nail designs? Link Inside?
the nail designs are cool but whats also cool i saw a girls manacure on a tv show if you paint all ur nails white and the middle finger black idk its your choice but i think your idea with the black is really good it sounds cute i like the first one too their adorable!!





hope i helped :)
i like the second.


here's another idea:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/abbywalton/鈥?/a>
i would go with the 2nd one because the 1st one looks wierd but for me id get a regular french tip but if you want i would just get the tips a different color rather than white like orange or black
the second one is super cute .


and in black instead of pink, on the thumb %26amp;%26amp; ring finger;


would look Amazing =]
i think the second one is really cute


and it would be really cute in black also

No comments:

Post a Comment