Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think about this nail design?

im getting my nails done in the morning, and since im a cheerleader i cant have long nails so they have to be my short ones.


but um i was thinking neon pink on pinkie,ring,middle,and index finger and my thumb painted yellow with a neon pink french and a smiley face.





what do you think?What do you think about this nail design?
i wouldent go with that its kinda a lot so how about your school colors to match your cheer uniform that would be cuteWhat do you think about this nail design?
Sounds cute to me, just have it at a safe length like you said :D On the other hand...isn't it against cheerleading rules to have your nails covered in polish while you're cheerleading? I used to be a cheerleader and it was against the rules because if you got hurt and passed out or something (unlikely, but still) the nails are an easy way to check if you're getting oxygen.
I think it is really cute. My only concern is considering you are a cheerleader... I hope your nails match any outfits you have otherwise they will really stick out.. I am not quite sure I would go with such bold colors since you have already stated about the restrictions on the nails.. Maybe just the french tips would be better.. or something like mother of pearl. Good luck
i think that is too much





why not try checkers with perriwinkle or neon purple and white :D





that is a really ,trust me :D
that sounds cute!!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment