Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nail designs please.....!?

Well I am into doing my nails but, I need some cool designs that are easy for an 11 year old ( pictures and videos would help me too ). Please help me!Nail designs please.....!?
http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277鈥?/a> here are some cool nail designs. i dont know if they would be exactly easy, but you know you can buy nail stcikers at lots of stores like walmart. btw, were the same age. almost. my best friend does her nails ALL THE TIME. (she repaints them every week) and she has lots of kewl patterns. for example, if youre amiercan, you can paint some red nd some blue, with white stars. if youre canadian (liek me) you could do some red and some white, with teh opposite colour dots on them. a really cool one is black with silver. it looks awesome. also, try neon colours w black. see what you can dp with what you have.Nail designs please.....!?
LOL I made SOOOO many typos

Report Abuse



I think either pink fingernail polish with red hearts or (if you are into rock and roll) black fingernail polish with yellow stars. :) Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment