Thursday, January 21, 2010

St. Patricks Day Nail Designs?

What nail designs can you do over darkish, kind of shimmery green?


I have some light and medium greens, and silver and gold.


Any suggestions?





And btw, I'm not too good with nail polish, so something really easy and simple would be great. =)St. Patricks Day Nail Designs?
How about shamrocks (three leaf clovers).





With love in Christ.St. Patricks Day Nail Designs?
hmmm...u could color ut whole nail the dark green. nd probably with the light green, draw a shamrock (clover) its not that hard, just kinda draw a cloud. it will seem like a clover. then with ur silver or gold, u could just tap on some of it around ur nail. i hope its pretty. if u use my ideas, pls tell ppl nd give me credit. spread some love. -st.patrick
i did my nails green with black zebra stripes. it came out pretty cute :D

No comments:

Post a Comment