Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does iny body have iny nail designs?

im open to iny thangDoes iny body have iny nail designs?
I have hand painted flowers on my ring fingers.Does iny body have iny nail designs?
i take nail polish and paint flower petals on my nails with any color and then a put a little yellow dot in the center. Like a flower its actually really cute, and you can alwasy paint your nails blue then do the flower design and walah you have a sky. Goodluck, cheese forever. xoxo
every week I try something new because you don't know what you will like into you tried


last week I stuck to the summer colors and got my nails painted muli colors thumbs lite purple,next finger sea blue,next one baby pink,and so on,that week I dressed in these colors one day pink,next day purple etc....


this week I havemy nails clear with very lite ryanstones on them,not so much to make it busy-not this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment