Saturday, January 23, 2010

I would like to start my own nail design business.?

But I have no money, just skills. Is there any where out there that will help me finance a salon? Is there any hope for someone who just wants to be her own boss and start a little business?I would like to start my own nail design business.?
Usually people won't consider you unless you have a business plan. Where will you practice, at home? Will you need a storefront, and if so how much will it cost. How much will you need to spend on startup supplies? What will be the range of your services and how much will you charge for them?





One idea would be to talk to friends and family and try to get some business from them, by traveling to their homes. An ';angel'; will be more likely to finance your business if you can show some references that you're good at what you do.I would like to start my own nail design business.?
go to wamu

No comments:

Post a Comment