Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?

A long of guys think my fingers are cute for some reason..so I want to make them sexy as hell..get them noticed even more..Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?
I say make your nails longer and have designs on them that's how I get mine done!!!Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?
i sometimes have nail extensions, but its a lot of upkeep and costs a fortune and ruins your nails. but they look nice. i want mine done soon.


i get them as long as i dare
the longest stick ons you can find at walmart
get longer nail tips but dont get them designed cos sometimes that can look too much!
longer nail tips
get longer nail tips

No comments:

Post a Comment