Monday, May 10, 2010

Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?

A long of guys think my fingers are cute for some reason..so I want to make them sexy as hell..get them noticed even more..Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?
...with that cigarette in hand its all the attention grabber a man


needs...





...good luck...Should I get longer nail tips and/or ones with designs to draw more attention to my long fingers?
Your choice...I don't think it really matters much to guys in the scheme of things, nor is a to-date or not-to-date issue.





If you like 'em, get 'em. It should be about you, the expense, and are they worth the hassle because they can limit ease of doing certain things.
just make them noticable in any way and thats good


plz answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvuNKVaGHzrC0VXE3hhLrOrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080710062554AAWmqfe
long fingers are sexy???? guys will be turned on by anything I guess but i think getting your nails done will draw attention
Wrap them around the guys' penises and they will REALLY find them sexy.
ones with designs i would prefer
WTF! What does this have to do with singles and dating?
ya long one's they look nice
depends if you have sexy hands... get ur nails done and show us a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment