Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail polish designs?

How can i make cute nail designs on my nails. I have good colors to match and all but whenever i try to put on a heart or a flower or something it always gets messed up and i have to start over again. I use the nail polish not those little gems. I dont want to pay money to get it professionally done i just dont know what to use. I have small nails and the brush seems to big to make cute little hearts.Nail polish designs?
Well, I actually just did my nails like 20 minutes ago. I do a base color and then I have this confetti nail polish by N.Y.C. I take the little blue balls out of it with a shark pointed nail file (you can also use a toothpick) and place it on my nails in a design. Today I did horizontal stripes and I have done archs before. Everyone thinks I get them proffessionally done becasue they cokme out so good, and it is really simple, but time consuming.


You can also do polka dots, that might be easier than hearts. Try doing multi colored polka dots, that would be cute.


They also have nail polishes you can buy with a super thin nail polish brush especially made for making designs. When I got my nails done so that they had a palm tree on them they used them, they had them at the salon in like 50 colors for $5 each so look at salons.


Or paint your nails by yourself with a base color and go to the salon. For a design it is only like $10-$15 or $5.Nail polish designs?
try using toothpicks to make smaller designs on your nails


my friend and i did that once and it worked wonderfully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment