Monday, May 10, 2010

I made a purchase on the Creative Nail design website (or Beauty for Nails). Nothing received yet money taken?

I bought several products from the website costing 拢39.5. My credit card has been charged but I didnt receive confirmation of the order nor did I receive the products. I can't access the website and have no other ways of contacting them. Wondered if anyone else had used this website and if they had recieved what they paid for and also any contact details.I made a purchase on the Creative Nail design website (or Beauty for Nails). Nothing received yet money taken?
If you are worried that you may think you have been done, contact your credit card company. They may state that you may have to wait a little longer before anything is done, but because you paid by Credit Card, you are covered.





In the long run, they may be able to do a charge-back, where they will reclaim the money from the company in question.I made a purchase on the Creative Nail design website (or Beauty for Nails). Nothing received yet money taken?
CND does not sell online. Period. They sell ONLY through authorized distributors. If you bought from this Beauty for Nails place, you need to contact your credit card company to put a stop payment on that charge. That website doesn't even exist anymore - at least not when I checked it. It looks like you may have gotten ripped off...BUT, don't blame a reputable company like Creative Nail Design for this because I'm sure they had absolutely nothing to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment