Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I get my natural nails done in pretty designs?

I have long natural nails and I wanted to know if I could get them designed without getting acrylic nails put on. I have heard of an overlay or a wrap but I don't know the difference between the two. I don't want to cut my nails off, I just want to get them painted and designed.Can I get my natural nails done in pretty designs?
You can go to the salon but in Walgreen's or any drug store in the beauty department you can get your own colors to paint and get these little stickers, they look just like airbrush, easy to put on and stay for a couple of days, depending on your everyday wear and tear like dishes and so on, i recommend using gloves to do dishes, very fifties like but hey it keeps your nail polish from chipping!!Can I get my natural nails done in pretty designs?
Yes, you can get nail design with acrylic etc.... Just go and ask them to do it for you ....plus you can add little studs on them...





I get a new nail design every week.....
Yea.....you don't need to put anything on,overlay or wrap, I take my daughter to the salon with me and she always gets designs put on her natural nails and toenails.
You don't need either. I go to the nail salon and I get designs put on my natural nails. It's cheaper too!
Yes you can but it depends on where you go b/c some places are cheaper than others!!
go to a nail place.


they can paint your nails duh

No comments:

Post a Comment