Monday, May 10, 2010

Adding nail polish designs?

Hey. I'm not really good with painting nails at all but I can do solid colors and that's it. I'm wanting to pain my toenails pink and make black stripes on top but I don't know what I could use to make the black stripes and how to do so. I've tried a toothpick suggestion from a random nail-polishing tip site but it didn't work at all. The brush tip that comes with the black nailpolish doesn't seem like it would work either because it would leave a large splotch and the lines wouldn't be thin enough. Can anyone help?Adding nail polish designs?
actually, they make this neat-o thing found at Sally's Beauty Supply. I forgot what it was called but the brush is designed small for things like that! it's awesome!





or you can let the solid color dry completely then use a toothpick and dip it in the bottle of polish and stripe away! this way is easier and saves 4-7 dollars!





Hope this helps!








PS: don't use Q-Tips! they leave fuzz from the cotton ends in the polish and the polish looks all wierd and lumpy in the end after it dries!Adding nail polish designs?
use a umm i forgot the name but a earcleaner er watever





o------o it looks kinda like that haha

No comments:

Post a Comment