Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are some good nail designs?

I do my nails myself, and I'm pretty good at it, I think :D


I've done simple things like zebra prints, and also more complicated designs like one with a nautical theme with a light blue sky and dark blue waves at the bottom, with boats, clouds, etc. on each nail. I'm running out of ideas for nails, any suggestions?What are some good nail designs?
Funky stripes and dots ;)What are some good nail designs?
I think designs on nails are tacky and cheap-looking. Stick w/ a solid color or french. Avoid the french with any glitter or other colored lines though.
It really depends on the occation, for example on my night out I went to http://www.FreehandNailArt.com and found some very nice designs over there.
i think that a cute hawaiian flower would be very cute. or maybe even a pumpkin for halloween?
I saw a girl with sunset nails.


maybe that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment